- $41 – $55 p/h rotating roster
- Tamworth location – New Workshop
- Work on large open cut equipment
Our client is a large equipment management company, a mining industry icon and has operations across 40 sites throughout NSW/ACT & WA.
Due to substantial growth, they required the following:
- Plant Mechanics & Diesel Fitters
These roles will involve working on mining and heavy earth moving equipment, predominantly CAT equipment.
To be successful, you will require:
- An Australian Recognized Trade Certificate in Fitter/Machinist, Plant Mechanics (Mobile Plant) or Diesel Fitting, Heavy Duty (Mobile Plant) Fitting or similar;
- Previous experience working on mining mobile plant, preferrably Caterpillar or heavy construction machinery experience;
All candidates are expected to value safety as a priority in the workplace and have checkable references and eligibility to work in Australia.
Candidates must have a drug and alcohol free approach to work with testing mandatory.
To Apply, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, please contact Keiran Turner on (02) 4958 9113.