- Hunter Valley
- Ongoing Opportunity
- Workshop and Field Service
Our client is a large equipment management company, a mining industry icon and has operations across 40 sites throughout NSW/ACT & WA.
Due to substantial growth, they require the following:
- Field Service Plant Mechanic
You will be responsible for the breakdown and repair of mining and heavy earth moving equipment, predominantly CAT equipment both in a workshop and field service as required.
To be successful, you will require:
- An Australian Recognised Trade Certificate in Plant Mechanics (Mobile Plant) or Diesel Fitting, Heavy Duty (Mobile Plant) Fitting or similar;
- Previous experience working on mining mobile plant, preferably Caterpillar or heavy construction machinery experience;
- Value safety as a priority in the workplace;
- Be able to pass a full medical including D&A testing
- Checkable references and eligibility to work in Australia
This role has an excellent renumeration package available with a field service allowance.
To Apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.
If you require further information, call (02) 4958 9113