- Hunter Valley Mine Site
- Ongoing Opportunity
- Work on large open cut equipment
Our client is a large equipment management company, a mining industry icon and has operations across 40 sites throughout NSW/ACT & WA.
Due to substantial growth, they required the following:
- Diesel Fitters/Plant Mechanics
These roles will involve working on mining and heavy earth moving equipment, predominantly CAT equipment.
To be successful, you will require:
- An Australian Recognized Trade Certificate in either Fitting/Heavy Vehicle Mechanic/Mobile Plant or Light Vehicle Mechanic with relevant experience;
- Previous experience working on mining mobile plant, preferrably Caterpillar or heavy construction machinery experience;
- Value safety as a priority in the workplace;
- Be able to pass a NSW Coal Services Medical;
- Checkable references and eligibility to work in Australia.
To Apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com.
If you require any further information, please contact Keiran Turner on (02) 4958 9113.