- FIFO to WA | Flights Paid For | Up to $60/hr
- Will fly candidates from anywhere in Australia
- Two sites | 4 Positions | View to Permanency
Our client is seeking 4 HD Fitters – 2 at Bronzewing Mine, 2 at Port Hedland – working from established branch. View to permanency. Need CAT experience.
They specialize in the rental of mining and civil earthmoving equipment and onsite support services to the mining and civil industries.
Their solutions range from providing a variety of machines for dry hire to supplying a fleet of large mining or civil operations.
They currently have opportunities available at two sites – Bronzewing Mine and the Port Hedland operations which service the region from a well appointed workshop with a friendly crew or staff who are valued by the company.
- Needs candidates with strong experience in CAT, Komatsu or Hitachi machines.
- Roster of 3 on, 1 off
- Flights, accommodation, meals all provided. Point of origin anywhere in Australia.
- 12 hour shifts
- Some field service from Port Hedland
- View to becoming permanent
- Negotiable hourly rate, dependant on experience.
We encourage applications from states outside WA. If you are seeking a role in WA where your flights are paid for and staff are treated very well, this represents and excellent opportunity to grow your career with a dynamic and growing company.
To Apply, please submit your resume and trade certificate to email@example.com or call John Riviere on (08) 6258 2105 for enquiries.